الإنجليزية
الإنجليزية

    أمثلة سياقية لمعاني كلمة "analyte" الإنجليزية - الإنجليزية

    In this device, sensing molecules respond to the analyte by mechanical vibrations that, in turn, can be translated into electric signals proportional to the amount of analyte.

    • ترجمات

    In this device, sensing molecules respond to the analyte by mechanical vibrations that, in turn, can be translated into electric signals proportional to the amount of analyte.

    • ترجمات

    LIP is also printed if both lipemia and icterus have affected a particular analyte

    • ترجمات

    CONFIRM LOW RECOVERIES with an exclamation point (!) next to every analyte indicates that at least one analyte has a lower concentration than normally expected

    • ترجمات

    In this device, sensing molecules respond to the analyte by mechanical vibrations that, in turn, can be translated into electric signals proportional to the amount of analyte.

    • ترجمات

    When the immobilized biological material attaches to, or reacts with, an analyte, the fact of that event is transmitted to the transducer.

    • ترجمات

    In this device, sensing molecules respond to the analyte by mechanical vibrations that, in turn, can be translated into electric signals proportional to the amount of analyte.

    • ترجمات

    A full suite of analyses should be performed on only 20 per cent of the soil samples collected, with the remaining 80 percent of samples analysed for a proxy analyte such as total petroleum hydrocarbon ("TPH").

    • ترجمات

    Since standard methods employed by reference laboratories usually require quantities of the analyte in excess of milligrams or, in some cases, grams, smaller amounts cannot be analysed conclusively.

    • ترجمات

    A full suite of analyses should be performed on only 25 per cent of the soil samples collected, with the remaining 75 per cent analysed for a proxy analyte such as total petroleum hydrocarbon ("TPH").

    • ترجمات

    Since standard methods employed by reference laboratories usually require quantities of the analyte in excess of milligrams or, in some cases, grams, smaller amounts cannot be analysed conclusively.

    • ترجمات

    MS analysis begins with the operator physically fragmenting the analyte into electrically charged ions, each of which has a characteristic mass.

    • ترجمات

    MS analysis begins with the operator physically fragmenting the analyte into electrically charged ions, each of which has a characteristic mass.

    • ترجمات

    A full suite of analyses should be performed on only 25 per cent of the soil samples collected, with the remaining 75 per cent analysed for a proxy analyte such as total petroleum hydrocarbon ("TPH").

    • ترجمات

    Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) - which is used to measure the concentration of an analyte (usually antibodies or antigens) in solution

    • ترجمات

    The pattern produced by the analyte is then compared with known patterns stored in a database.

    • ترجمات

    Double reference subtraction of the data was performed by subtracting the curves generated by buffer injection from the reference-subtracted curves for analyte injections

    • ترجمات

    MS analysis begins with the operator physically fragmenting the analyte into electrically charged ions, each of which has a characteristic mass.

    • ترجمات

    To find your application use the filters for Sample, Analyte, Industry or use full text search

    • ترجمات

    When the immobilized biological material attaches to, or reacts with, an analyte, the fact of that event is transmitted to the transducer.

    • ترجمات

    جميع الحقوق محفوظة © 2021 ترجمان | بدعم من
    فيوتشر جروب FZ LLC