Tips for Selecting the Best Legal Translation Services in Dubai
Legal translation is a very specialized type of translation that not every translator can perform accurately. Legal translators should have special qualifications to be able to transform important legal documents from one language to another. They have to be legally trained to be familiar with the legal terminologies of each document. They should also have strong subject-matter expertise and thorough knowledge of the legal systems of target languages.
Since legal documents contain important information, any mistranslations may be disastrous as they may affect people’s rights, lead to delays, and even compel you to pay extra costs. Thus, the translated document has to reflect the message of the original document accurately and rigorously.
There are many translation agencies in Dubai that offer legal translation services. But, how do you choose the best legal translation services? That’s what we will clarify in this blog. Do not miss reading the following tips!
- It is very crucial to make sure that the translation agency is specialized in legal translation and has dealt with a great number of different legal translation projects.
- Translators have to be well-trained to handle different types of legal documents for the specific country you are dealing with.
- Translators should be native speakers of the target language and have enough knowledge of its legal system and terminologies.
- The agency should follow the highest standards in its translation processes such as the ISO 17100 standard for translation services.
- Make sure that the agency follows a very accurate quality management system to ensure that your translation will be flawless and has the highest quality.
- The translation agency should have trusted certifications.
- Select the agency with the fastest turnarounds, but with the highest quality at the same time.
- Before you pick a specific translation agency, check more reviews about it to know previous customers’ opinions about its services.
- Make sure that the agency provides sworn, notarized, and certified legal translation services.
- Your legal information is very sensitive. Hence, make sure that you put it in safe hands. The agency should have strict privacy and confidentiality policies.
- Select the agency with the best price that is compatible with your budget.
- Look for agencies that employ cutting-edge software systems to automate their translation processes, add translation memories, and use glossaries. This will guarantee that the process will be as seamless and accurate as possible. The software will also allow you to track everything in the process and communicate easily with different teams.
- Check if the agency applies a quality management process to make sure that the translations are accurate and top-quality.
How Do You Check the Accuracy of Legal Translations?
The following are some key factors to determine the quality of your translations. Let’s have a look!
- Compare the translation with the Source Text to check whether it conveys the exact meaning of the source document or not.
- Ask another experienced translator to review the translated document.
- Make sure that the translator has used the right terminologies in order not to cause any offenses for the target readers.
- Check the format to ensure that it is the same format as the source document.
Why Torjoman is the Best Solution
- Torjoman is an ISO 17100-certified translation agency that provides fast and high-quality certified translation services.
- It offers the fastest turnarounds at the most affordable prices.
- At Torjoman, our translators have strong subject-matter expertise and are able to produce top-notch certified translations that align with your target country’s rules and regulations.
- Last but not least, we apply strict confidentiality policies to guarantee the privacy of your documents.
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a reliable translation agency specializing in legal translation in Dubai, look no further than Torjoman. We will get you covered!