The position of the Project manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all translation projects.
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and work-flows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work.
- Manages team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Directs team’s deliveries to time-lines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org